- 1 lb Asparagus, trimmed
- 1 Large Red Bell Pepper, cut into thick strips
- 1 TBS Lemon Juice
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- ½ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- Tsp Grated Lemon Zest
- Preheat oven to 400˚ F. Spray a nonstick baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Put asparagus and bell pepper in large bowl. Add lemon juice, oil, salt and pepper flakes; toss to coat evenly.
- Spread vegetables in single layer on prepared baking sheet. Roast, shaking pan occasionally, until tender, about 15 minutes.
- Transfer vegetables to serving bowl; sprinkle with lemon zest.
Yields 4 servings
Weight Watchers. Weight Watchers® New Complete Cookbook – 4th ed. Deborah Mintcheff. Hoboken: Wiley Publishing, Inc, 2011.