- 2 TBS Olive Oil
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 1 cup Dry Bread Crumbs
- 2/3 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp Dried Basil Leaves
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper
- 6 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast Halves
- Preheat oven to 350˚ F. Lightly grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- In a bowl, blend the olive oil and garlic. In a separate bowl, mix the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, basil and pepper. Dip each chicken breast in the oil mixture, then in the bread crumb mixture. Arrange the coated chicken breasts in the prepared baking dish and top with any remaining bread crumb mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and the juices run clear.
Yields 6 servings
“Baked Garlic Chicken Parmesan.” Recipe. Allrecipes.com. 2004. < http://allrecipes.com/recipe/baked-garlic-parmesan-chicken/detail.aspx?event8=1&prop24=SR_Title&e11=baked%20garlic%20chicken%20parmesan&e8=Quick%20Search&event10=1&e7=Home%20Page>