- 15 oz can Black Beans, rinsed & drained
- 1 Red Onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup Roasted Red Pepper, chopped
- ½ cup Frozen Corn Kernels, thawed
- ½ cup Fresh Cilantro, chopped
- 4 Scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 Jalapeno, seeded & minced
- 4 tsp Lime Juice
- 4 tsp Olive Oil
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- ¼ tsp salt
- Pinch Black Pepper
- Toss together all ingredients in serving bowl until mixed well. Serve at once or cover and refrigerate up to 2 days.
Yields 4 servings
Weight Watchers. Weight Watchers® New Complete Cookbook – 4th ed. Deborah Mintcheff. Hoboken: Wiley Publishing, Inc, 2011.