- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 lb green beans, trimmed and cut into 2-inch lengths
- 2 TBS water
- 1 TBS lemon juice
- 2 TBS chopped fresh parsley
- Heat oil in large non-stick skillet, over medium heat. Add green beans and cook, stirring, until bright green, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in water and lemon juice. Reduce heat and cook, covered, 2 minutes.
- Uncover and cook, stirring, until beans are crisp-tender, about 2 minutes longer.
- Sprinkle with parsley; serve.
Yields 4 servings
Weight Watchers. Weight Watchers® New Complete Cookbook – 4th ed. Deborah Mintcheff.Hoboken: Wiley Publishing, Inc, 2011.