- ¼ cup Dijon Mustard
- 4 tsp Honey
- 1 tsp Cider or White Wine Vinegar
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper
- 4 (5 oz) Bone-In Loin Pork Chops, about 1 inch thick
- Liquefy honey in a microwave safe bowl, at 20% power for about 30 seconds
- To make marinade, stir together all ingredients except pork in bowl
- Transfer marinade to large zip-close plastic bag; add pork. Squeeze out air and seal bag; turn to coat meat. Refrigerate, turning occasionally, at least 4 hours or up to overnight.
- Spray broiler rack with non-stick cooking spray. Preheat broiler.
- Remove chops from bag; discard marinade. Place chops on prepared broiler rack and broil 5 inches from heat until cooked through, about 6 minutes per side.
Yields 4 servings
Weight Watchers. Weight Watchers® New Complete Cookbook – 4th ed. Deborah Mintcheff.Hoboken: Wiley Publishing, Inc, 2011.