No review for this one… Just make it and drool over it!
- 20 oz fat free Greek yogurt (about 2 ½ cups)
- 3 oz mascarpone cheese (about 1/3 cup)
- 2 TBS dry marsala wine
- ½ cup Splenda granular
- 20 ladyfingers
- 1 1/3 cup cold brewed espresso
- 2 TBS unsweetened cocoa powder
- In a bowl, whip together yogurt, mascarpone, marsala and Splenda on HIGH speed 1-2 minutes, scraping down the sides of the bowl, until smooth.
- Arrange 10 ladyfingers in an 8” x 8” glass dish.
- Brush ladyfingers with half of espresso. (I actually like to dip them quickly and then arrange them; it coats them better.)
- Spoon half of mascarpone mixture over ladyfingers and spread evenly to cover ladyfingers.
- Repeat: layering the next 10 lady fingers, brushed or dipped with espresso, and the remaining mascarpone mixture.
- Sprinkle cocoa powder over the top evenly with sieve.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour or up to 24 hours before serving.
Yields 12 servings
DiSpirito, Rocco. “Now Eat This!”. New York: Ballantine Books, 2010.