So, I gotta thank my girlfriend, Danielle, for this one! She basically took my savory turkey meatloaf and revamped it to be a delightful Thanksgiving orgasm in every bite! I promise you won’t be disappointed!
- 2 T. olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 3 celery stalks, diced
- ¼ -1 cup dried cranberries (I used about ¾ cup; my girlfriend only uses ¼ cup)
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 2/3 – 1 cup stuffing mix (I like the sage & onion flavored ones!)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 t. black pepper
- 1/2 t. seasoning salt
- 1 t. garlic powder
- 1 T. chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 350. Spray a 7 x 9 in baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a nonstick pan, heat the oil over medium-high heat. When the oil is hot, add the onion and celery. Saute the veggies for 4-6 minutes, until softened.
- Add the dried cranberries, stir them in and then add the wine to deglaze the pan and simmer for 2-3 more minutes, allowing the alcohol to evaporate. Place the pan in the refrigerator and cool completely.
- In a large mixing bowl, place the turkey, stuffing mix, egg, black pepper, salt, garlic powder and parsley along with the cooled saute mixture. Make sure to take off your jewelery and mix thoroughly with your hands.
- When all the ingredients are mixed together, form a rectangle loaf in the prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
Another Option: using a mini loaf pan, separate the mixture into 6 loaves and bake for 30 minutes. For a complete meal, top each loaf with prepared sweet potatoes during the last 10 minutes of bake time! *SCRUMPTIOUS*