- Chicken tenderloins (amount TBD by how many people you are feeding)
- Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
- I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Spray
- Celery (optional)
- Light or Fat Free Ranch (optional)
- Poke chicken tenderloins with a fork so that there are holes in all of the pieces.
- Combine chicken and Frank’s RedHot Sauce in a bag or bowl and marinate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place marinated tenderloins in a baking dish and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and spray with I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter.
- Return back to oven and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- OPTIONAL: Serve with celery and light or fat free ranch dressing.
Courtesy of Cecilia Olvera